Goodies in a box

by - 5:01 PM

red gold tomato-15004

 

The UPS truck brought me a surprise today!  Red Gold Tomatoes sent me goodies!

Guess whose going to be making things with tomatoes.

 

red gold tomato-14994

 

Ok, lets see what’s in that box.

 

red gold tomato-14996

 

tomatoes,

 

red gold tomato-14995

 

and an apron.

 

red gold tomato-14997

 

haha, I guess I’m an official red gold blogger now.

 

red gold tomato-15016

 

I bet the diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro are going to be delicious in a mango salsa!

 

red gold tomato-15014

 

It came with some recipes too. I will probably be modifying them into gluten free recipes that taste a lot like what I normally eat, but at least I’ll like them.

 

red gold tomato-15011

 

Oh yeah, they say they’re giving away 2 crock pots a day on their facebook page starting September 17th, that’s tomorrow!

 

red gold tomato-15012

 

 

red gold tomato-15018

 

AND, I got  “poppin’ stuff” as my niece calls it.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting