The Forest Feast cookbook

by - 7:22 PM

chocolate ricotta mousse-14201

 

#kitchencandy alert! Yes, I just got my hands on a new cookbook with beautiful photos and mouthwatering food styling inspiration!!!

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14168

 

I opened Erin Gleason’s book up and just flipped through the pages.  It was love at first sight.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14169

 

I love how here recipes are laid out!

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14170

 

Yeah, I’d eat that.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14171

 

Oo, that looks good too.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14172

 

This too.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14173

 

Oh purple potatoes, now I need some.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14174

 

This would be good with cheese I’m sure.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14175

 

Yes, strawberries!

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14176

 

Apple season will be here before you know it.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14177

 

Hold on, I can make this now! I have all the ingredients in the house.  Talk to you later, I’m off to make a mess with chocolate so I can lick the spatula.

 

chocolate ricotta mousse-14202

 

The photos were so captivating that I never did find out who the photographer was or who the food stylist was.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting