When is it time to clean your sensor?

by - 4:14 PM

douglas tailwater-1937 copy

 

Last year I got my sensor cleaned but this year I kinda forgot about it.

I just started seeing these little black boogers in my landscape photos when I shoot with a narrow aperture and blamed it on my lens being dirty. 

 

douglas--4

 

Well, one day I had this many spots! I tried blaming it on bugs flying around in the air.

sensor-19393

 

Then I shot at the sky after cleaning my lens carefully and what do you know? The same “bugs” were flying in the same pattern!

That’s when it dawned on me that it was waaay past time to clean my sensor!

 

lake--3

 

Everything looks great again.

 

night sky-19578 c

 

Now if I’d only clean my computer screen…

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting