Making up recipes

by - 10:24 AM

pizza-14725

 

Some times I try making up new recipes or randomly making something from no recipe. I don’t always remember to take photos of each step and I don’t really worry about it because after all this is just a test recipe.

Most of these photos just get forgotten because it’s just a test pizza or tart.

So here’s what was on my camera:

 

pizza-14728

 

I had these pretty little tomatoes, peppers and bacon bits. Looked like pizza to me. so I made some gluten free pizza crust without using a premixed package. …it wasn't so great, I have to work on it a bit more. So never mind about the crust.

 

pizza-14729

 

I started with a layer of fresh pesto, a few slices of feta cheese sprinkled around,mozzarella and then tomato slices.

 

pizza-14731

 

Topped it with bacon

 

pizza-14732

 

and some bell peppers.

 

pizza-14733

 

And cheese of course.

 

pizza-14734

 

While that one was baking I started on another one.

 

pizza-14738

 

This one I started with tomato sauce then layered feta, mozzarella, tomato slices and what was left of the green peppers.

 

pizza-14740

 

Yum.

 

tomato tarts-13859

 

One day I decided to make some tarts without a tart pan and no recipe.

 

tomato tarts-13868

 

I mixed some sour cream with some meat pie filling I’d discovered in the freezer.

 

tomato tarts-13869

 

 

 

tomato tarts-13870

 

Then just put slices of tomatoes on top and baked them.

I’d get right back to these recipes, but the tomato plants just died so it might be a while before I post the revised recipe.

Happy labor day!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting