Gluten Free Pesto Zucchini Pizza

by - 10:44 AM

gf pizza-9346

 

Thumbs up to Bob’s Red Mill gluten free Pizza Crust mix it tastes just fine. I made two pizzas with  it. 

 

gf pizza-9327

 

For the first one I roasted some zucchini and onions.

 

gf pizza-9328

 

I love pesto on pizza it adds such a nice flavor.

 

gf pizza-9331

 

And cheese, with a layer of zucchini.

 

gf pizza-9334

 

onions and some pepperoni or salami or whatever you have.

 

gf pizza-9335

 

Tomato slices with most of the drippy seeds and juice removed.

 

gf pizza-9336

 

topped with more mozzarella and cheddar.

 

gf pizza-9337

 

Baked until the cheese is good an melty.

 

gf pizza-9353

 

Next I tried for more of a traditional looking pizza. I started with tomato sauce,

 

gf pizza-9354

 

shredded mozzarella, salami,

 

gf pizza-9356

 

and a bunch of fresh parsley.

 

gf pizza-9357

 

And tomato slices topped with more cheese.

 

gf pizza-9342

 

When I pulled it out of the oven I had to see what was going on under there. I didn’t want to find that the middle was gooey. yay, it looked fine. And it was flexible! After the crumbly wraps I was expecting it to fall apart.

 

gf pizza-9350

 

Let cool a little and serve.

 

 

Gluten Free Pizza

ingredients

  • 2 partially baked gluten free pizza crusts

 

Pesto zucchini Pizza

  • 1/2-1/4 cup pesto
  • 1 zucchini sliced and roasted
  • 1/4 onion sliced and roasted
  • 8oz shredded mozzarella/ cheddar /pepper jack
  • a few slices pepperoni or what ever you have on hand
  • 1 tomato sliced, drained and seeded

 

Tomato Pizza

  • tomato sauce
  • shredded mozzarella/cheddar
  • a few slices pepperoni or what ever you have on hand
  • 1 tomato sliced, drained and seeded
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • salt and pepper to taste

 

Layer on partially cooked pizza dough the toppings in whatever order you like. And top with cheese.

*I like the pesto or tomato sauce  as the 1st layer.

bake at 425 until cheese is melty and the crust is lightly brown.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting