PhotoADay -January

by - 8:05 AM

cute baby-3372

 

I have gotten so far behind on PhotoADay for January that I almost decided to wait for February and start then. Instead I took the whole list out with me for the afternoon and had a great time.

 

I’ve forgotten this little girl’s name. I almost didn’t post it but I like it too much.

 

1 today

 

 

2 something new

3 heart

 

 

4 view from here

 

5 movement

 

 

6 mine

 

 

8 beginning with T

 

9 paper

 

 

10 5 oclock

 

 

11 water

 

12 surprise

 

 

13 circle

 

 

15 ordinary moment

 

16 two things

 

17 ready

 

19 delicious

 

20 somethin you saw

 

21 what you do

 

23 electric

 

24 stripes

 

25 landscape

 

26 together

 

27 sun

 

29 grow

 

30 down

 

31 yourself

 

Who knew Carhartts and kilts went together!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting