Photo A day

by - 8:23 AM

Color-0906

 

I am back to Photoaday for the month of November. I saw the November list and was inspired, each one looked like it was something I could use for a fun photo so I’m back on the photoaday wagon.

 

These Empire apples are the best. The flavor is just about perfect. I highly recommend them. 

 

 

nov #FMSphotoaday

 

So here is the list if you want to join.

The prompts are very unintimidating, you can really do it where ever you are.

 

day1 C

 

The cat starring in day 1.

 

2 Color #FMSphotoaday

 

The rotten tomatoes killed in the frost and gingerly fished out of the compost pile headlining for day 2.

 

2 colour photoaday

 

The runners up were the Empire apples. And honorable mention goes to the compost bowl of red and green pepper stems and seeds; Plain old bokeh from fall leaves; and the dog’s new ball.

Please hold the applause while I introduce to you…

 

3 Color-0880

 

Day 3 starring the vegetarian breakfast omelet!

 

Thank you, thank you very much.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Keep the photos coming! I love every single one here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your photo... Everything speaks in all your photo. Photo A day! You are totally amazing!

    Saw your comment at my blog and hope to have you participating our bake-longs and Cook Like a Star events :D

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting