Daffodils and horns

by - 8:50 PM

TMS223-46

I went out looking for Daffodils in the beautiful unseasonal 75 degrees.

 

TMS223-78

But got side tracked by these guys and their moms.

 

TMS223-42

The little guys were shy.

 

TMS223-49

Black and White warmed up in no time

 

TMS223-58

and conned me into getting her some unreachable grass from the other side of the fence.

 

TMS223-60

Then she got real close and said “Take my picture.”  I don’t know what she thought I’d been doing.

 

TMS223-35

Then this little guy took a step closer.

 

TMS223-44

His mom gave me a look

 

TMS223-85

She said if anyone messed with her baby or even so much as snickered at him for wiping his nose with his tongue  she’d use her horns or anything else on them.

 

TMS223-95

Eventually I did make it to the daffodils

 

TMS223-98

and found that the Crocuses were out enjoying the weather too.

 

TMS223-9-2

And remember, check first to see if the mama has horns before you snicker at the kid wiping his nose with his tongue.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Couple of nice shots, especially this last flower.  A couple of the Cow shots would have been excellnet if you had used the fill flash on your camera.  Fill is a powerful tool that can help you balance foreground with the background.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting